A 3 strand braid in your 1.5" single clip weft is a quick and easy way to add a little somethin' somethin' to basic hair styles. Here are a few examples.
Look 1 - Braided Hair Band.
1) Start with a middle part and split your hair on each side.
2) Take your 3 strand braided single clip weft and clip in and pin on the left side upside-down.
3) Pull over the top and pin on other side.
Look 2 - Braid Wrapped Pony
1) Pull hair back into a low pony.
2) Clip in your 3 strand braided single clip weft on the under side of the pony, perpendicular to pony.
3) Wrap the braid around until you get to the end and tuck in the end and pin.
Look 3 - Double 3 Strand Braid
1) Pull hair back into a low pony leaving our a section for your final wrap.
2) Clip in your 3 strand braided single clip weft on the under side of the pony, parallel to pony.
3) 3 strand braid your pony and incorporate the single weft 3 strand braid into one of the strands of the larger braid.
4) Tie off
5) Wrap top of braid with the section left out and pin.
Look 4 - Braid Wrapped Topknot
1) Start with your favorite topknot, as loose, tight or as messy as you like.
2) Clip in your 3 strand braided single clip weft on the back side of the topknot, perpendicular to the topknot.
3) Wrap around and pin.