Can you believe November is almost over? It is crazy just how fast time is flying and soon it will be the new year! We are beginning a monthly blog series that gives you a little glimpse of what products the girls at Barefoot Blonde Hair use and love. There are always new and exciting hair products to try, but here is what we have been loving this month.
1. Bed Head Masterpiece Shine Hair Spray - One of my all time favorite hair products is the Masterpiece Shine Hair Spray from Bed Head. It comes in a turquoise bottle with a green top. It is a light/medium hold and smells amazing. I love how it holds my curls, and hairstyles without making my hair too stiff or crispy. Again, it smells soo good!
- Maddie Gregrich, Customer Service
2. Bumble and Bumble Balm-to-Oil Pre-Shampoo Masque - I am loving the Balm-to-Oil Pre-Shampoo Masque from Bumble and Bumble. You put it on dry hair before you shower and it is a great conditioning treatment if you don't have time for a full deep conditioner. It is fast and easy, and moisturizes really well.
- Meagan Gregrich, Customer Service
3. Kristin Ess Beach Wave Spray - My fav this month is Kristin Ess Beach Wave Spray. I have naturally curly hair, and I’ve been trying to embrace these past couple of months. It adds the best texture to my curls, without making them crunchy like a lot of sea salt sprays do. It’s great for natural curls or curls you’ve added with a curling iron/wand.
- Laura Denhalter, Director of Content
4. Olaplex No. 3 - During the summer months I always want brighter, blonder hair! Which is so fun, right?? But here's the thing, blonder usually means that more bleaching is involved. Even in the safest applications, bleaching is damaging. So I spend the fall and winter months taking extra good care of my hair. I use the Olaplex system which rebuilds hair proteins from the inside out. Olaplex No. 3 is the at home version of the salon treatment. I use the mask once a week and usually leave it on for 30 minutes. I swear by Olaplex No. 3. My hair is instantly softer and feels stronger. I can honestly say this product is a game changer.
- Amy Hutchens, Blog Contributor
* Olaplex No. 3 was also Amber Fillerup Clark's favorite product of the month.
5. IGK Hair's Down & Out Dirty Spray - I love IGK's Down & Out Dirty Spray. It adds the perfect amount of shine and texture to my hair. Plus, it smells amazing. I always use it when my hair is a little flat and it needs some texture, or if I am trying to style a messy bun or braid with newly washed hair. It is also a great substitute for hairspray.
-Amy Aguirre, Digital Content