1) Pull hair into a high pony. Section off 3 sections of hair. One larger section for the top know, one smaller for the fish tail, and one even smaller for a simple 3 strand braid.
2) With the smaller section, fishtail all the way to the bottom and tie off. Pull apart the braid all the way to the bottom.
3) With the smallest section, do a simple 3 strand braid all the way to the bottom and tie off.
4) With the largest section, gather your hair into a tight clean topknot.
5) Stack the two braided sections one on top of the other. Tuck in the ends and pin to finish.