February was a busy month here at Barefoot Blonde Hair. We filmed some fun Valentine's Day inspired video hair tutorials which you can view on our Instagram. We introduced our new line of travel bags and we published a few new blog posts all about hair health. We are so excited to see what March has in store, but before we say "au revoir" to February, here are the products we loved this month.
1. Unite 7 Second Leave In Conditioner - I have been loving the Unite 7 Second Leave-in Conditioner, it makes my hair feel healthy without weighing it down.
- Amber Fillerup, Founder & CEO
2. Space.NK.apothecary R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste - I'm such a huge fan of dry shampoo, even on clean hair! It gives limp hair some texture and body. This R+CO Dry Shampoo Paste has been a favorite because you rub a small amount between your fingers, apply to roots and BAM you have the perfect volume and texture. It's also great for airplane traveling because it's compact and not in an aerosol can.
- Amy Hutchens , Blog Contributor
3. Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo - I just bought this and I am loving it! I was inspired to try more of the Kristin Ess products after our blog post we did. It doesn't leave residue and smells so good! I am excited to keep trying more of that line!
- Meagan Gregrich, Customer Service
4. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler - I picked this up when we started the BFBH no heat challenge and have loved how it has helped my hair when it air dries. I have naturally wavy hair but it can get quite frizzy. This product which you apply in the shower (so cool!) has made such a big difference enhancing my waves and reducing frizz so my air dried hair has better texture and shine. It doesn't make your curls crunchy at all, just soft and beachy!
- Maddie Gregrich, Customer Service
5. Klorane Mango Oil - My favorite product last month was Klorane's Mango Butter Mask and Klorane has quickly become one of my favorite hair brands. It helps that the brand is French, I can be a bit of a francophile. So, I am all about Klorane's Mango line of products. The mango oil helps make my hair shinny and less frizzy. It also protects from heat. I usually spray it in my hair right out of the shower, it smells amazing!
- Amy Aguirre, Digital Content